by Shauna Bjorndahl
- The Wolf Willow Maiden is Naked Now…
- But – For a String of Pearls.
- She Waits for Her Lover to Cover Her Shoulders
- With His Glistening Blanket,
- Under Which She Will Rest For a Time.
- And when the Morning of Spring Comes,
- Her Silver Green Garment
- Shall Be Restored to Her.
- And the Yellow Blossom Fragrance
- That comes from the Nave of Her Being
- Shall Delight the World Again.
- But for Now She Waits –
- Still Radiating the Last of Her Beauty,
- In – That String of Pearls.
- Shauna Bjorndahl